Dark Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By: Jusfat | Snow Melees

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sayudie - applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaze

I sayudie - applying Empty
PostSubject: I sayudie - applying   I sayudie - applying EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:50 am

User name:I sayudie

ING Stats:61atk 85str 25def 80hp 85 range 99 mage 52pray 25summ

Combat Level:80+3

Have you read and understood the rules and agreements? yes

"1 item?"i only do this waiting for targ, only attacking other 1-itemers

Do you protect in 1 on 1 fights? in a hybrid fight sometimes, certainly if my opponent has 40+ def and is 5+ cb lvls higher.
I believe there's no such thing as being sad if you overhead pray, it's called player killing, if your opponent doesn't got the prayer to use decent overhead prayers, it means he's weak, which means he doesn't have the right to live Wink
ofc if you aren't hybridding, there's no use in overhead praying if the opponent can do it too -_- (apart of smite and such)

Referrals:what are those ?

County and time zone: GMT+1 - Belgium (Brussels)

F2P or P2P?p2p

Do you have anything against other members?no why? :p

Will you attend pk trips? ofc, can't do ofc if I'm not aware/not online/vacation

Trips can last a while do you have enough return sets? don't got over 20sets of hybridding gear, but i got enough range gear/melee, I must die a lot to not be able to fight anymore Wink

Teleport in 1 on 1 fights? if opponent does yes: to go kill him in edgeville
maybe also teleport if opponent rushes me with or without overhead prayers

Tell Us A Little more About YOU as a PK'er: I like to pk and win, duhh, no but srsly, i like clan trips, becuz u mostly dominate then. I've pked all styles: range/2h, range/spec, range/mage/spec, hybrid (range/mage, mage/melee), tribrid,... I don't like routines, i like to change pking styles almost every fight.
Unless i notice a certain style owns so hard, i mostly switch when i died.

How long have you known DT for and who told you about it? like a week?
i attacked a rune pure in multi, couldn't kill him, we got to talk and asked if he wanted to team with me, he told me to join snow melees. I did that and tadaa (he bsed some guy in cc after so i deleted him from friendslist :p)
Back to top Go down
Jusfat
Admin
Jusfat

I sayudie - applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sayudie - applying   I sayudie - applying EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:54 pm

You have not read the rules.. can be found under Apply for Dt thread. Copy and past the rules and agreements

I dont't consider overheads in a hybrid fight called "hybriding", when i see this it shows the first person who had put overheads on first was scared, paniced or even used overheads because they almost died, after the first person has used overheads the opponent will then use prayers and they usually fight with over's on or they run/tele..

Your Application has been approved
Some steps you must complete..
1. Add Dt Clan Cc and Snow melees to confirm your application
2. Stay in either Snow Melees or Dt Clan Cc ( Clan Chat )
3. Have fun and welcome to Dark Trinity, Stay active on forums

Complaints of "1 itemeing" clan members can turn into a booting from the clan.

~Jusfat
Back to top Go down
https://clan-dt.darkbb.com

I sayudie - applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Trinity :: General :: Apply for Dark Trinity-
Jump to: