Dark Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By: Jusfat | Snow Melees

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gf two armadyl statue's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Ozze

Lord Ozze

Gf two armadyl statue's Empty
PostSubject: Gf two armadyl statue's   Gf two armadyl statue's EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

I had targ yesterday and he was a 1 itemer and he did run around in wildy and i followed him and then both him and me accedentle tele with one of the ancient portals and i killed him in lvl 53 wildy were the castle is and then i see i got two arma statues and then it come many 120+ and if i would pick up the loot i would have lost claws Sad so i tried to run away from the 120+'s but the did kill me so gf like 2.2m Mad Sad but next time im in deep wildy with target i will not use my claws.
Back to top Go down
Love Of Mith

Love Of Mith

PostSubject: Re: Gf two armadyl statue's   Gf two armadyl statue's EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:25 am

good idea LOL
Back to top Go down
Jusfat
Admin
Jusfat

PostSubject: Re: Gf two armadyl statue's   Gf two armadyl statue's EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:04 pm

yea ive had many targs who run around for hours using the teleports and they wait for me to come really deep... when this happends i bring a friend for help/hold food and i would never take something worth loosing because the loot might protect, i take good enough gear to kill him and I ALWAYS take d hide for tanking magers if i do pick up the loot >=]
Back to top Go down
https://clan-dt.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gf two armadyl statue's   Gf two armadyl statue's Empty

Back to top Go down

Gf two armadyl statue's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Trinity :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: