Dark Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By: Jusfat | Snow Melees

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application - [DT]brandon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[DT]brandon

application - [DT]brandon Empty
PostSubject: application - [DT]brandon   application - [DT]brandon EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 am

Tell Us a little about yourself (Rs or Rl) and feel free to link us to your intro on our forums: well, my name is brandon, i live in the eastern side of the united states... i have been playing runescape for three years now.. i am 17 years old, i'm on a varsity basketball team for my highschool, and have a scholarship to kentucky already, which i don't know if i will accept yet. i'm very good at leading clans, pking, calling pushes, calling piles, and just an all around exellent multi pker.

User name:Lil Liil iLL
ING Stats: range:82 str:82 hp:75 mage:55 def:40 atk:60 pray:45

Combat level: 80

Have you read and understood the rules and agreements? yes

"1 item?" hell no

Do you pray in 1 on 1 fights? Yes, only if the other person prays first, or they safe and have a phoenix necklace on.

County and time zone: eastern

F2P or P2P? Both

Do you have anything against other members? some of them, because when they bs you.. they say you bsed them when you didn't.. and i have never bsed someone on purpose in my runescape history.

Will you attend pk trips? Of course

Trips can last a while do you have enough return sets? yes, i do.
Teleport in 1 on 1 fights? hell no..fight till death..

Tell Us A Little more About YOU as a PK'er: (What you like to do etc) I like to multi, go on trips, wars, and help lead clans.

How long have you known DT for and who told you about it? actually, i found out from someone spamming, and i have known them for about a month.

-Thanks I hope ya Accept this Apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jusfat
Admin
Jusfat

application - [DT]brandon Empty
PostSubject: Re: application - [DT]brandon   application - [DT]brandon EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Your Application has been approved
Some steps you must complete..
1. Add Dt Clan Cc and Snow melees to confirm your application
2. Stay in either Snow Melees or Dt Clan Cc ( Clan Chat )
3. Have fun, Welcome to Dark Trinity
Back to top Go down
https://clan-dt.darkbb.com

application - [DT]brandon
Page 1 of 1