Dark Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By: Jusfat | Snow Melees

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for - MasterrEugen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterrEugen

Application for - MasterrEugen Empty
PostSubject: Application for - MasterrEugen   Application for - MasterrEugen EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:06 pm

User name:MasterrEugen

ING Stats: Range: 82 Strength:76 prayer:44 Defence:53

Combat Level:82+1

Have you read and understood the rules and agreements?

"1 item?"I almost always risk

Do you protect in 1 on 1 fights?periodically. Not really though because everyone hates it and i know i hate it when someone's using stupid noob pray protect.

Referrals:Customiise

County and time zone: -_-

F2P or P2P?both

Do you have anything against other members? When they bs me? yes. But if you're my friend and i see you getting bsed, you better believe i'll back you up.

Will you attend pk trips? If i'm free doing nothing then i'm willing to attend pk trips

Trips can last a while do you have enough return sets? 20+ no, but i'm a ranger and buying new set is simple... full black d hide... etc etc.

Teleport in 1 on 1 fights?

Tell Us A Little more About YOU as a PK'er: (What you like to do etc)I love being social and cracking stupid jokes just to lighten up the mood. I like being around people in general.

I am an experienced clan leader in many different online games (even if i know i don't have the best stats, but i got good leadership skills and no i'm not asking for some super high rank) but i have been a clan leader for different clans... I'm from rs classic about 7 years back.. (started when i saw my friends playing in computer class in 6th grade lol...) i've been playing on and off. I lead clans back when there was no clan chat, back in the old runescape when there was no stupid trade limit and the wilderness was awesome.... the good days..

i could go into detail about different groups i've lead but i think you get the idea. Customiise just told me to apply to this website and whether you accept me or not is up to you.

How long have you known DT for and who told you about it? Not very long. I asked some random pkers what cc they were in and that's how i found out. if i knew the names i'd tell you but everyone forgets.

Last edited by MasterrEugen on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jusfat
Admin
Jusfat

PostSubject: Re: Application for - MasterrEugen   Application for - MasterrEugen EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:25 pm

ROFL? read/ copy the application form and READ THE RULES BEFORE APPLYING
Back to top Go down
https://clan-dt.darkbb.com
MasterrEugen

PostSubject: Re: Application for - MasterrEugen   Application for - MasterrEugen EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:07 pm

mah bad.
Back to top Go down
Jusfat
Admin
Jusfat

PostSubject: Re: Application for - MasterrEugen   Application for - MasterrEugen EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:02 am

fill out everything.
rules and agreements can be found in the "rules" section on the forum next to the apply for dark trinity, fix this.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-dt.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for - MasterrEugen   Application for - MasterrEugen Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for - MasterrEugen
Page 1 of 1